CONFESSION: With warmer weather approaching, I’ve been indulging in too much ice cream lately. So I’ve been looking for some healthier, cool, sweet, and refreshing options and hath concocted the following coconut match chia seed pudding. It’s so easy, lightly sweetened with a smidgen of honey and perfectly topped with fresh organic blueberries! Check out the easy recipe below:
- Take a quarter cup of chia seeds and whisk well with half a cup of coconut milk
- Mix in about a teaspoon of match powder until evenly dispersed
- Mix in about a teaspoon of your favorite honey (or to taste) until evenly dissolved
- Let it sit in the ‘fridge for a few hours (or over night)
- Top with fresh blueberries or your favorite fruits and enjoy!